3 employees cited for selling alcohol to minors: Greenwich police
GREENWICH, CT – Three employees of different businesses in Greenwich received subpoenas last week for selling alcohol to minors without identifying their age, the Greenwich Police Department said.
The GPD carried out compliance checks with the sale of alcohol at various businesses in the city and used a confidential informant to make the purchases.
Police said summonses had been issued to three employees at the following locations. Police did not disclose the companies.
Find out what’s happening in Greenwichwith free real-time Patch updates.
- 272 Mason St. (According to a Google search, the business associated with this address is Bruce Park Liquors)
- 105 Mill Street (East Port Wine & Liquor)
- 230 E. Putnam Ave. (Randy’s Wines)
All three employees are due in court in Stamford on October 5.
Get more local news straight to your inbox. Sign up for free newsletters and patch alerts.
To request removal of your name from an arrest report, submit these required elements at [email protected]
- Be respectful. It is a space for friendly local exchanges. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Rules.